Tuesday, June 12, 2012

That's why I love you...

This is my second take on the rainbow colour inspiration. Having made a fringe flower recently, I decided to make a rainbow coloured one :D


I glued the strips of origami paper I had left from the previous card, cut the fringe, and rolled it up. I was so excited to see how the rainbow flower to turn out :) The background is the leftover music I printed out. The only part I'm not too happy about is the writing/sentiment which I tried using the Versamarker and white embossing powder for. I need to work on my calligraphy skills and find my nibs for my calligraphy pen or get a white gel pen. Anyway, my husband liked it so that's what matters :)

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

I love the rainbow colored fringe flower!! So fun and creative! The music background is lovely with this design ,too! Thanks again for playing my little challenge, Victoria! I truly appreciate your support!