Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thank You

I made this simple thank you card a while back but never got a chance to post it. It was made to give to an interviewer when I got a job interview. While I didn't get the job, I'm glad to have gotten a chance to see and learn more another school. I feel that preparing and going to a job interview always broaden my  horizons.


All the items I used happened to be from my stash (I think I've caught the Use It Tuesday bug after being on their team :D). Other than letting my daughter use the washi tape, I've never got to use them on a card til this one. The stamp is unlinked and the thank you sentiment was previously stamped and cut but never got used for anything but lying on my craft table. 

I'd like to enter this card into this week's thank you theme challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays.

2 comments:

Pooja said...

very CAS card ! Beautiful !

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, super cute! Love those white circles and washi tape! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!