Sunday, January 20, 2013

3 Cheers

Last night I met up with some old friends to celebrate one of my friend's birthday. I don't know why I'm up at 5:30am this morning...better make good use of this time... Anyway, it's been awhile since I've been out with friends just on my own (my daughter went on a date with her dada-so cute!). We had a whole lot of fun and laughter just going to a Korean restaurant and dessert afterwards.

 This is the simple card I made for my friend.


I ended up using an unused clearance stamp I picked up from Micheal's ages ago. The stamp said "Cheers to you" but I just masked out "to you." It was a little tricky trying to stamp straight with a wooden stamp (hence the last cheers being slightly not aligned :( )...Also, I just ran out of the yellow cardstock so this had to do.


 I embossed it and also scored a few underlines. I'd like to enter this card into CAS-ual Fridays' Long & Short challenge this week.

6 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love the clean, crisp looks and how you embossed the lines below the words. TFS

Pooja said...

I liked the bright Yellow color and embossed cheers look cheerful !

Lynn said...

How awesome to have a girls night out! Love your three cheers...gorgeous cas design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Alice said...

love that bright background. such a fun and delightful card!

Deb said...

Super CAS and super fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

awesome CAS!!!!