Anyway, I made time yesterday to try making a card based on this inspiration card. I really like the black background accented with the embossed design and the brightly coloured letters that stand out from that background.
And this is what I came up with...
I haven't done any embossing since last year when I first bought the kit for it so this was my chance to revisit it :) Too bad my embossing ink stamp had dried so I used a regular ink pad instead. Also, since I don't have any background stamps, I repeated a variety of stamps to create the background. Finally I did a little quilling for my bright colours. I actually had a happy birthday sentiment initially but I decided against it 'cuz sometimes less is more. :)
CASE study Challenge #89 (Agnieszka Malyszek Muse)