Friday, May 11, 2012

Flashback Fridays

I found a card challenge blog named Flashback Fridays that has you link up cards of your past. This week's theme is "First card with a butterfly or butterflies". Actually the first card I made when I was getting back into the cardmaking hobby had a butterfly on it-that was back in March

Here it is!



 2 months later, I've made about 10 more cards. That's quite something for me considering how I didn't think I would have time to make cards at all-it's just gets too addictive!

Challenge:
Flashback Fridays (butterflies)

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

addictive...YES.

I love your springy card and that butterfly is perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!!

Jennifer said...

Very CUTE!! I love that butterfly punch!! (=

Janice said...

Love your butterfly and the cute sentiment! Thanks for playing the Flashback Friday butterfly challenge!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Hello! Sure it is addicting LOL! Your butterfly looks nice on those flowers. Thank you for joining us at Flashback Friday :-)

Venus

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

very pretty card! love the butterfly and stamped flowers. Very addictive hobby hehehe. Thank you for joining Flashback 23.0.

~Luanne