Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Use It Tuesday #46: All About 2013

It's Christmas Day! I can't believe it's here already.
With Christmas here, that means New Year's is just around the corner.
Time to use up the old and ring in the new 2013 over at Use It Tuesday!


What better way to welcome the New Year's than with your loved ones over a glass of champagne :)




For this challenge, everything was from my stash. This includes a hardly used tag die cut (1.5 yrs ago...I had the idea that I'd be making a lot of tags but apparently not), uninked sentiment stamp (5 months...I seem to have a lot of uninked stamps), unused embossing folder (5 months), ribbon (3 yrs), glue pen (8 months), glitter (no idea how old...1 yr?).  My attempt to use glue pen and glitter ended in a glittery mess in my craft space. Next time, I'm sticking with glitter glue.




This is my last post as a design team member over at Use It Tuesday. It has been so much fun and helpful as I tried to destash some of those craft stash I've been slowly hoarding. I had a wonderful first design team experience working with such talented ladies. I will surely miss the team but busyness calls on my end.
Don't worry though-there's lots of excitement coming up with the new team ;)

Let's see you use up some old craft stash as we welcome the New Year over at Use It Tuesday. Challenge closes Jan 4th and don't forget to mention your hoarded items

Merry Christmas Everyone!


4 comments:

Pooja said...

I liked the glittery tag ! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year !

Haven_mom4 said...

I hear you on the glitter mess. I try to stick with just glitter glues for that very reason. Have quit the stash that needs to be used too. Gkad you had a great first team experience.

Danielle said...

Such a fabulous 'bottle-tag', great idea!!
Thanks for the great time together on the UIT team, really enjoyed your projects!

Marjolaine said...

Very elegant, love the glitter!