Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy December


Hiya Folks, I'm finally back. The last few weeks have been busy especially with a food poisoning incident :S



I thought I'd wish everyone a Happy December.
I love taping things all every over my daughter's playroom wall (it's a wallpaper of artistic chaos). I decided to make a tree with my daughter at the beginning of this month. That way, I can incorporate some calendar and number learning throughout the month ;) We used flyers as that's the most economical and environmentally friendly option of paper for the size I needed. Everyday, we added an ornament with the date number and then counted.

Hope that sparks some ideas for home preschooling parents. :)

1 comment:

yyam said...

How fun is this tree! Love all the cute stuff you stuck on there!