Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Splish Splash Fun

I haven't participated in a card challenge in awhile. Here's a little card to join in the splish splash fun over at Cas-ual Fridays.



I finally received my first order from Simon Says Stamps and while it did take awhile to get here (since I'm in Canada), I'm very happy with shopping online there. I tried out their Circle Border die and it unintentionally caused an impression of dots onto the white paper I had under the blue cardstock. This is the result! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie Washburn said...

SO cute! Love that cute quilled fishie! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! :)

Debby said...

Great play on words and fab fish! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Gayatri said...

Nice sentiment and love the quilled fish:)Love it. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Beautiful colours and embellishments. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! love the little fish! really fun card!