Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Your guiding light...

Making my last two posts about cards got me itching to make a card tonight before I call it a night. Here it is!



I was inspired by the lighthouse photo from For Your Inspiration so this card is made for the Challenge #27 there.

I've been guided by so many people in my life and I'm very thankful for all those who led me to become the person I am today. If there's one person whom I would give this card to, it would be my mom. She's no longer here as she passed away exactly 10 years ago today. Her strength, positivity, and selflessness is something that I can never achieve but I can try. Her beautiful spirit when I knew her guides me to be a better person today. I know a lot of times I forget to be positive and grateful for all that I have. Every year as I commemorate her passing, I am reminded of how lucky I am. I hope I can remember this and strive to be half the beautiful person that she was. Love you forever, Mom. <3

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely, Vic! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun take from the photo! Thanks for joining in at FYI!