Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vintage Inspired Birthday Card I

April seems to be filled with birthdays (including my own that just passed during the weekend). I created two birthday cards for my friends both in a similar vintage style.




I had a lot of fun using the distress ink and also using foam tape for the first time on my cards. Sorry about the variation in brown. The lighting is quite poor but the original is closer probably closer in colour to the first picture.

Challenge entering in:
CASE Study Challenge #86 (vintage inspired)

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is super sweet, thanks for joining us at CASE study!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

thanks for your comment :)

Debby said...

So sweet how the birds are holding the balloons :) Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful! You are so talented! I think it is much better to receive a personal homemade card too then a store bought Hallmark-type one!