Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Changing Seasons



It's been cold these days as if it's already winter. I can still remember summer but it already seems like a distant memory blurred with only a few short months passing.

Although I didn't get to craft much during the summer at the trailer park and food truck, I did have one chance to enter into an art/craft contest at the Sarnia Craft Supply store. They gave a small bag of materials and we had to make something out of it. The materials were the 2 mini canvases with the small easels, mini beads, white paper flowers, blue flakes, jewel stickers, and a glitter tape. I had a lot of fun creating it as I challenged myself to utilize all the materials as much as possible. The result is a creation showing the changing of seasons.

Stay warm as autumn catches a glimpse of winter these days.

1 comment:

SD pooja said...

They are lovely n cute !!