Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sushi Birthday

Yet another birthday card-that's the 4th one this week! I promise to give it a rest after this one :)
I'm celebrating my friend's birthday with an all-you-can-eat sushi dinner tonight. 
I thought this card would be fitting.


This is probably the biggest quilled object I've made. It took awhile to make it but it was well worth it. I love seeing cute things (especially if I made them :)) I'm so glad I tried it out. I also finally used some handmade Japanese paper as it seems to go with the whole theme.

 
Looking forward tonight :)
Happy Weekend Everyone!

Challenge:

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the pretty flowers on your fun card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my, Victoria! How cute and perfect are these Sushi! I am drooling over here! Beautifully done with the quilling! YUM!

sharon said...

Wow this is lovely, on my blogger dashboard they looked real!

Reusing with Quilling said...

Wow ! The quilled sushi looks Yummy !

yyam said...

Awww...this is soooooo cute! :)

Charlene said...

LOVE this , so creative! Thanks so much for sharing in our Birthday celebration this week at CCCB :-)

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous card!! so unique ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB this week!

Linda R said...

Another wonderful card. Love the design.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Wendy said...

Wow Vic, you've been quite productive :) Love this card, it's so original! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy