Monday, October 8, 2012

Thankful



It's Thanksgiving over here in Canada and although I'm getting sick AGAIN after recovering from a 2 wk cold, I'm still thankful for a lot of things. 

-My beautiful daughter who amazes me everyday with how much she's growing 
-My loving husband who puts myself and my daughter first before himself
-My supportive family whose been there to help take care of my daughter when I'm working or need some extra time for things
-My understanding friends who have made a point to keep in touch after all these years
-A roof over my head and being able to raise my daughter in the house that I grew up in. Also being given the freedom to turn my dining/living room into my daughter's playroom. 
-The happiness, health, and safety of my loved ones
-The precious shared moments with my husband and daughter

I have so much I'm thankful for and I feel very lucky to be me.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: